Financial Survival in Retirement
When Would You Want To Find Out If There Was An Oversight Potentially Costing You Significant Retirement Assets?
At this One Night Adult Education Class hosted at the Stafford Campus of the University of Mary Washington you will learn:
- Critical Tax Tips that your CPA, attorney and financial advisor may be missing that could be costing you thousands per year.
- How to maximize your IRA or pass it to your children or grandchildren without giving most of it to the IRS.
- How the new tax law changes have nothing to do with all the stealth taxes that could be costing you money!
- How you could solve your long-term care problem without paying annual long term care insurance premiums.
This one night course addresses Tax Planning, Social Security Strategies, Retirement Planning Pitfalls and Solutions.
IMPORTANT NOTES: Your reservation is NOT confirmed until speaking with an ILG Financial team member
Due to overwhelming demand for these events and very limited seating, we ask that all prospective attendees and their guests consider the following guidelines before submitting a reservation request:
- These events are designed for individuals ages 55 and above. All attendees should be nearing retirement or currently in retirement.
- These events are designed for individuals with a minimum of $250,000 in investable assets.
- These events are designed solely for individuals looking to obtain financial information and or advice.
- If you have attended in the last 24 months, we ask that you request to be put on the wait list. Our policy is to give preferential seating to first time attendees.
- If you are a financial advisor or if you are in the financial services industry, we ask that you kindly extend a professional courtesy and not attend.