Don’t Let The SECURE Act Make Your Retirement Less Secure
It’s the biggest piece of retirement legislation to be passed in years. Learn about the major impacts it can have on your retirement strategy and future tax/estate plans.
Important Dinner Event Topics:
- The SECURE Act (for You) – RMDs Age Changed to 72… Is it time to revisit your retirement income strategy?
- The SECURE Act (for Your Heirs) – Stretch IRA Opportunities are Reduced… How will this impact your loved ones?
- Global Events – How will political and economic events shape your financial returns in the future?
- Retirement Savings – How much money will you need to save so that you don’t run out?
- Estate Planning – Are your legal documents in order? What happens if they’re not?
- Social Security – How can you maximize your benefits and protect your spouse?
- Longevity Risks – At what age will you likely need assisted care and how much will it likely cost?
- Taxes – What are the best strategies for reducing taxes on your retirement savings and investments?
- Retirement Income – How much money can you take each year? How does that change if the markets decline?
- The Markets – Will your retirement income come up short if the markets drop sometime during your retirement?
IMPORTANT NOTES: Your reservation is NOT confirmed until speaking with an ILG Financial team member
Due to overwhelming demand for these events and very limited seating, we ask that all prospective attendees and their guests consider the following guidelines before submitting a reservation request:
- These events are designed for individuals ages 55 and above. All attendees should be nearing retirement or currently in retirement.
- These events are designed for individuals with a minimum of $250,000 in investable assets.
- These events are designed solely for individuals looking to obtain financial information and or advice.
- If you have attended in the last 24 months, we ask that you request to be put on the wait list. Our policy is to give preferential seating to first time attendees.
- If you are a financial advisor or if you are in the financial services industry, we ask that you kindly extend a professional courtesy and not attend.