Market State of the Union – Client Luncheon
Private Client luncheon. Q&A with Tony Parish, Chief Investment Officer, Alphastar Capital Management and Leslie Lipscomb, Senior Vice President, Financial Independence Group.
IMPORTANT NOTES: Your reservation is NOT confirmed until speaking with an ILG Financial team member
Due to overwhelming demand for these events and very limited seating, we ask that all prospective attendees and their guests consider the following guidelines before submitting a reservation request:
- These events are designed for individuals ages 55 and above. All attendees should be nearing retirement or currently in retirement.
- These events are designed for individuals with a minimum of $250,000 in investable assets.
- These events are designed solely for individuals looking to obtain financial information and or advice.
- If you have attended in the last 24 months, we ask that you request to be put on the wait list. Our policy is to give preferential seating to first time attendees.
- If you are a financial advisor or if you are in the financial services industry, we ask that you kindly extend a professional courtesy and not attend.