Retirement Planning Dinner Seminar
How the Corona Virus, Upcoming Elections, and the current state of the market, Could Impact Your Retirement Savings. How might political and economic events shape your financial returns in the future? How much money will you need to save so that you don’t run out? Are your legal documents in order? What happens if they’re not? How can you maximize your benefits and protect your spouse? At what age will you likely need assisted care and how much will it likely cost? What strategies may reduce taxes on your retirement savings and investments? Will your retirement income come up short if the markets drop sometime during your retirement?
*Your health and safety are our top concerns, and in accordance with Virginia guidelines, we will be taking the proper safety precautions and procedures for this event. Additionally, the number of registrations will be capped in order to maintain social distancing guidelines.
IMPORTANT NOTES: Your reservation is NOT confirmed until speaking with an ILG Financial team member
Due to overwhelming demand for these events and very limited seating, we ask that all prospective attendees and their guests consider the following guidelines before submitting a reservation request:
- These events are designed for individuals ages 55 and above. All attendees should be nearing retirement or currently in retirement.
- These events are designed for individuals with a minimum of $250,000 in investable assets.
- These events are designed solely for individuals looking to obtain financial information and or advice.
- If you have attended in the last 24 months, we ask that you request to be put on the wait list. Our policy is to give preferential seating to first time attendees.
- If you are a financial advisor or if you are in the financial services industry, we ask that you kindly extend a professional courtesy and not attend.